- Pure Source Sheet Mask Aloe (21g) - Soothes and moisturizes with Aloe Extract
- Pure Source Sheet Mask Caviar (21g) - Nourishes and firms with Caviar Extract
- Pure Source Sheet Mask Green Tea (21g) - Hydrates and brightens with Green Tea Extract
- Pure Source Sheet Mask Honey (21g) - Moisturizes for radiating skin with Honey Extract
- Pure Source Sheet Mask Lemon (21g) - Sebum and pore care with Lemon Extract
- Pure Source Sheet Mask Olive (21g) - Moisturizes and nourishes with Olive Extract
- Pure Source Sheet Mask Pearl (21g) - Brightens and revitalizes with Pearl Extract
- Pure Source Sheet Mask Pomegranate (21g) - Revitalizes and firms with Pomegranate Extract
- Pure Source Sheet Mask Raspberry (21g) - Nourishes and firms with Raspberry Extract
- Pure Source Sheet Mask Tea Tree (21g) - Treats acne with Tea Tree Extract
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Memebox: Missha Mask Variety Set
HOW TO USE:
After washing face, prep skin with Toner. Unfold and spread sheet mask over face. Remove after 15-20 minutes and gently pat to fully absorb remaining essence. Use 2-3 times per week.
These are without a doubt my favorite sheet masks. The smell is not overwhelming and the essence left over is not excessive like a lot of masks. Plus, it's not a heavy essence. It's very light and super softening.
So far, I've used the caviar, green tea, olive, pearl, and pomegranate, all with similar results. They don't have the heaviness of creams, sleeping packs, and regular moisturizers.
Missha Pure Source masks are the best. Ordinarily they cost $2 each but for a limited time, you can get the 10-piece set for $15 or the 20-piece set for $30 on the Memebox website. At $1.50 each, you'd be crazy not to buy them!