The box I received included:
- Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer (0.5oz) from BG
- Alterna CAVIAR CC Cream (0.85oz) from BG
- Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme Cologne Absolue (0.24oz) from BG
- Lancer Eye Contour Lifting Cream (0.17oz) from BG
- Aqua Spa Relax Body Crème (2oz)
- Caldrea Body Wash No. 3 Coconut Fig Leaf (1oz)
- Eva NYC Mane Tamer Leave In Conditioner (3.38oz)
- Nelson J Beverly Hills Argan Oil 7 Moisture Healing Mask (0.5oz)
- Dermis8 Exfoliating Soap Bar (0.88oz)
- Mee Beauty Bee Nourished Eye Cream (0.25oz)
- bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick (0.05oz)
What I am absolutely tickled pink about is the purchase I made with my $25 gift card from Bergdorf Goodman. An 8oz bottle of B. The Product Conditioned Perfected by Brandon Martinez. Regularly $30, I paid only $5 (unless you count all the money I spent on the box, which I'm trying not to). I adore high quality shampoos and conditioners. This one has no sulphates, parabens or sodium chloride, but does have argan oil to add shine and soften, orange oil to seal cuticles, and pro-vitamin B5 to condition and add volume. What a treat. I will definitely update this post with a review of this product.
Until then, make sure you read the fine print when ordering from regular Joe's.