Memebox

Memebox

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Glossybox (February 2016)

Glossybox is a monthly subscription that delivers beauty products - hair care, skin care, makeup, perfumes, tools, etc. to your door for $21 per month if you buy the monthly plan, but that price goes down if you buy a 3-, 6- or 12-month subscription.

Glossybox carries some of the best brands in beauty. Each box contains five items from full-sized to deluxe samples. Following are the contents of my February box:

BIOREPUBLIC SKINCARE Sheet Mask in Green Tea Detox ($5.00) - Infused with natural extracts and vitamin E, this hydrating sheet mask promotes healthy, balanced skin in just one sitting.

GLAMGLOW ThirstyCleanse Daily Hydrating Cleanser (1oz, $7.80) - The last thing you want is dry, moisture-stripped skin during the winter. GLAMGLOW's innovative cleanser combines the power of mud with pure green coconut water to create a foaming lather that gently and effectively rinses away make-up and dirt while hydrating your face.


First, I LOVE FABRIC MASKS! I have a box full. I can never get enough. They cover your face, eye holes, nose hole and mouth hole. They're just wonderful. Take it easy if with the rest of your skin care treatment because they are super moisturizing. And fun. I've received several GlamGlow products, and they are all about some mud. But I've loved every one of them. Can't wait to try it.

ETRE BELLE COSMETICS Golden Skin Roll-on Caviar Eye Gel (0.34oz, $30.60- We all want to look refreshed even if we didn't get our full 8 hours of beauty sleep. etre belle's Golden Skin Roll-on erases signs of fatigue by firming and resuscitating tired skin around the eyes.

BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional Face Primer (0.1oz, ~$4.13) - Sick of your pores seeping through your makeup after just a few hours? We hear you! With Benefit's POREfessional Face Primer you'll enjoy an even-toned, flawless finish that protects your skin and effortlessly blurs imperfections.

I'm intrigued by the eye gel. Most of my beauty routine is centered on K-beauty products because they are so much more natural. I'm going to have to do a little research on the ingredients, but I love the concept. I have so many samples of POREfessional and a full-size. I haven't used it yet. I don't care for anything clogging my pores. I have this fear that clogging pores causes cancer. Don't know why.

TEEEZ COSMETICS Oasis Gem Lipstick in Heat Wave Ruby (0.07oz, $22.00 FULL-SIZE) - Muted color palettes reflected in your cozy winter wardrobe call for a daring lip color. This limited edition berry-hued lipstick is the perfect accessory for any on-the-go ensemble.

I've used TEEEZ lip products before. I wasn't super impressed. And at first I didn't think this color fell into my comfort zone. But I think I'm going to keep it. Plus, LOVE the packaging.

This box had a total value of $69.53. That's really good. I'm also going to keep at least three of the products... maybe four. There was also a great variety of products. As usual, I'm looking forward to next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment