Memebox

Memebox

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Glossybox (December 2015)

Glossybox is a monthly subscription that delivers beauty products - hair care, skin care, makeup, perfumes, tools, etc. to your door for $21 per month if you buy the monthly plan, but that price goes down if you buy a 3-, 6- or 12-month subscription.

Glossybox carries some of the best brands in beauty. Each box contains five items from full-sized to deluxe samples. Following are the contents of my December box:


GLOSSYBOX in Glossybox Mauve (0.11oz, $11.00 FULL-SIZE) - Looking for a twist on the classic smokey eye? Take this pearl-infused aubergine shadow for a spin. Pair with that glamorous holiday cocktail dress you've dying to debut!
MTJ COSMETICS High Definition Mascara (0.32oz, $21.00 FULL-SIZE- Who wants raccoon eyes? Not us. For all of the drama and none of the clumpy mess, try MTJ COSMETICS' ground-breaking mascara. Its incredibly unique wand and creamy formula combine to give you lashes that last.

Mauve isn't really my color, as much as
 I love the idea of Glossybox exclusives. I'll give this to someone with the proper skin tone. I'm really excited to give the mascara a try. I like to cry at emotional events, like my brother's wedding last week. But I didn't care for the black running down my face. This should be great for crying eyes!

OROGOLD 24K Hand Cream (2.5oz, $45.00 EXTRA-LARGE) - It's true: the handsare the first part of our bodies to show serious signs of aging. OROGOLD has perfected the on-the-go moisturizing cream with shea butter to instantly soften and keep hands in tip-top shape.

COLORPHLEX Leave-In Treatment & Detangler (2oz, $11.00) - Color treated or not, this leave-in treatment is the protection your hair needs to brace the changing seasons. Utilizing natural grape seed and fennel fruit extracts, styling your hair without any breakage will be a cinch.

I love hand creams SO MUCH! And this does not disappoint. The smell is divine. Just fresh. There no greasy residue. My hands felt so nourished. I cannot wait to try the leave-in treatment.

]COLOR CLUB in Feverish (0.5oz, $8.50 FULL-SIZE) - Capturing the quintessential color of fall in a shiny glass bottle, this deep shade of red imparts hints of burgundy that allow your hands to create statement of their own. Pair with midi-rings to accentuate those fantastic fingers.

This box had a total value of $96.50... WOW! There was also a great variety of products. As usual, I'm looking forward to next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment