Memebox

Memebox

Monday, January 18, 2016

Your Bijoux Box (December 2015)

"Your Bijoux Box will arrive at your doorstep containing 3 pieces of jewelry, hand curated by Shana. The jewelry we select is on-trend, versatile and wearable,  and you will receive at least $100 worth of jewelry each month. We scrutinize hundreds of pieces of jewelry until we find just the right ones for the box. The sparkles in the box might include a long layering necklace, a fun statement collar, a pretty piece of arm candy."

Your Bijoux Box generously sent this box for me to review, but all opinions expressed are my own.


Your Bijoux Box is only $35 per month (free shipping), renews monthly and is delivered straight to your door.  If you buy 3, 6 or 12-month subscriptions, the price goes down per box.  Each necklace or bracelet you receive from Your Bijoux Box retails for at least $35, and very often much more.

The boxes come immaculately wrapped, each piece in its own pretty bag, and includes a helpful card detailing all of the pieces they chose for the month, plus tips on how to style your new pieces.

December's theme is "You Sparkle, You Shine".

The first piece I unwrapped was the Juliette Statement Necklace

"We love that this sparkle is not your typical collar. The longer length gives a modern twist to the traditional statement necklace. Neutral charcoal crystals make it so easy to pair with all of your holiday frocks."

This piece was my favorite. It's classy and splashy. The necklace itself isn't overly heavy, and looks great with a black jacket.

The next package included the Chloe Crystal Lariat.

"Perfect for a trendsetting jumpsuit, but also cute with an eye-catching print sweater or cozy turtleneck sweater."

Umm... I would definitely disagree with the clothes they would match this up with. This is more of a business suit with a plunging neckline type of piece. It's sparkly and definitely a statement necklace but a little too much for my taste.


I then opened the Emerald Baguettes.

"A delicate pop of color to pair with your attention-grabbing pieces Compliments of the Chloe Crystal Lariate."

I... did not like these earrings. I didn't care for the rectangular shape or the green shade. I did like that they were small and the small white crystal on the side because that was unique. Had they been a different shape (oval maybe) and color, they would've been nice.

I'm happy to have the Juliette Statement Necklace in my collection. It dresses up nicely and is my style. I'll pass the other pieces to family members they will work for. Despite being hit or miss this month, I cannot wait to find out what's in the next box they choose to send me to review!

No comments:

Post a Comment