Memebox

Memebox

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Rainbow Honey Mystery Bag (November 2015)

Each new month, the Rainbow Honey mystery bag features sample sneak peeks from upcoming collections and future releases, plus a selection of their custom blended fragrances and body care products.

The mystery pack comes with a letter detailing the products, along with information on upcoming products, RH news, and deals they are offering for a limited time.

This month, Rainbow Honey sent their package in an adorable little burlap-esque bag.

I'll start with the body care products:


Cucumber Mint Tonic Spa Cuticle Balm (0.15oz) - Cold pressed avocado oil, tropical cupuacu butter, babassu oil, organic coconut oil, maracuja oil topped off with Vitamin E. Your cuticles will love it.

Dirty Martini Sugar Lip Balm (0.5oz) - Formulated with shea butter and Vitamin E, this incredible chocolate mint, deliciously and gently exfoliates the outer surface layers of your lip making them smooth, soft and comfortable.

White Soothing Tea Body Lotion (1oz) - Formulated with sunflower oil and Vitamin E, this gentle and creamy body moisturizing lotion will help repair and regenerate dry skin.

The cuticle balm smells lovely. I liked the scent and the texture of the lip scrub, as usual. And it will go to use! I am positively in LOVE with the body lotion. The scent is light, fresh and floral, and left such a silky feel to my skin.

Usually each of the nail polishes included in the mini bag I subscribed to for $10 are 7.5ml, which is not only half the size of the full-size products, but the perfect size for those of us who have entirely too many polishes. However, for the second recent month, RH has sent two out of three large polishes (15ml) with the mini bag. I'm not terribly fond of that, but que sera sera.

Pyro Bot Nail Lacquer - Colorful fireworks and punching in all the right codes for a stunning metallic magenta!

Bloody Weapon Nail Lacquer - The Final Battle Collection will be returning with a brand new weapon that is rich, dark and bloody.

Not only do I admire the berry colors for a November (pie) season, these may be two of the best polishes I've ever used.

I only used one coat of each on my little and ring fingers. I didn't feel I needed an extra coat, but I went ahead and doubled the amount on my middle and index fingers. Wow! The pictures do not do justice for the colors in real life. One coat was beautiful, but two coats, especially with the Pyro Bot, was amazing. No topcoat necessary. They had a great amount of shine... almost looked chrome but there was a bit of sparkle as well. Definitely two of the best polishes I've received from Rainbow Honey, and maybe even top ten ever!!!

I have so many fingernail polishes, I keep thinking I might cancel my subscription, but I LOVE the body products, especially the lip and hand care items, and just can't. I'm always looking forward to what else they'll send me in addition to the polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment