Memebox

Memebox

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Rainbow Honey Mystery Bag (December 2015)

Each new month, the Rainbow Honey mystery bag features sample sneak peeks from upcoming collections and future releases, plus a selection of their custom blended fragrances and body care products.

Rainbow Honey has begun sending their packages in a cute little burlap-esque bags that are great for keeping small things from spilling around your purse.


The mystery pack comes with a letter detailing the products, along with information on upcoming products, RH news, and deals they are offering for a limited time.


I'll start with the body care products:

Pomegranate Mojito Perfume Rollerball (4ml) - The silky soft perfume oil rollerball leaves behind juicy pomegranate blended with mint leaves, sugar cane and lime slices. This seasonal mojito rollerball is part of a lineup of new rollerballs for 2016. A must-have for any occasion!

Organic Shea & Cocoa Butter Skin Treatment (0.25oz) - A new skin care treatment formula, infused with cocoa butter to combat dry skin. Use on lips, hands, elbows, knees, feet or any dry spot. It leaves behind a subtle and natural chocolate scent that will remind you of your favorite bar.

Latte Love Premium Cake Soap Slice (1.5oz) - These premium cake soap slices provide a creamy lather and foamy big bubbles that cleanses and moisturizes skin while delighting your senses with the fan favorite, Latte Love.

The perfume rollerball is delightful. Fruity without being childish. I love RH skin treatments. The shea and cocoa butter is thick, almost gritty, but practically melts on the skin. You have to rub it in good though, because it sits heavy on your skin. Doesn't take much at all! Leaves skin soft and silky. The cake soaps smell heavenly and looks so much like real chocolate I want to eat it!

Usually each of the nail polishes included in the mini bag I subscribed to for $10 are 7.5ml, which is not only half the size of the full-size products, but the perfect size for those of us who have entirely too many polishes. However, for the third recent month, RH has sent two out of three large polishes (15ml) with the mini bag. I'm not terribly fond of that, but que sera sera.

Smokey Creme Nail Lacquer - A brand new creme formula featuring a dreamy smokey gray you can wear alone. The new creme formula is coming soon in 2016 and will feature a variety of cool to dark shades of lovely lacquers.

Majestic Blue Whale Nail Lacquer - They pay tribute to the majestic blue whale with this gorgeous blue lacquer packed with sparkling shimmer.

I'll be honest, I was not excited about these colors at all, and although I'm still not feeling the blue, I was surprisingly fond of the gray!

On my ring finger I used two coats of the Smokey Creme, and on my index finger two coats of the Majestic Blue Whale. On my middle finger, I used the gray as a base and the blue as a top color just to see what looks I could create.

As much as I've enjoyed this subscription, I am just mowed over with nail polishes, and have amassed quite the collection of body and nail care products from Rainbow Honey. I think this is a GREAT subscription, especially for the money. I would recommend this highly to anyone who wants to try interesting colors, scents and textures each month. So this will be my last Rainbow Honey post for now. I imagine I'll resubscribe at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment