Memebox

Memebox

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Glossybox (October 2015)

Glossybox is a monthly subscription that delivers beauty products - hair care, skin care, makeup, perfumes, tools, etc. to your door for $21 per month if you buy the monthly plan, but that price goes down if you buy a 3-, 6- or 12-month subscription.

Glossybox carries some of the best brands in beauty.  Each box contains five items from full-sized to deluxe samples.  Following are the contents of my October box:


VICHY Idealia Skin Sleep (0.51oz, $10.50) - A shot of espresso for your skin, coming right up!  Caffeine, hyaluronic acid and vitamin B3 work together with the balm-in-gel texture to stimulate cell renewal while you sleep, so you can quite literally rise and shine.

PHYTO Phytokeratine Repairing Thermal Protectant Spray (1oz, $6.40) - Too busy to fuss over a time-consuming hair routine?  All you need is a quick spritz of this heat-protection spray prior to styling and you're on your way!  It detangles, protects hair from heat and breakage while preventing future damage.  Say goodbye to fried, brittle locks!

As wonderful as both of these brands are, I just have a ton of K-Beauty skin creams that are more organic I use, and I rarely use hair products or styling equipment, so these will be passed on. 


SABE MASSON Le Soft Perfume in "Umabel"  (0.17oz FULL-SIZED, $25.00) - Looking for a wearable, long-lasting fragrance? A beautiful addition to your handbag, Le Soft Perfume was designed for the on-the-go girl.  Developed in Paris with natural ingredients - free of alcohol and parabens - it is truly a unique way to apply perfume.

I'm also passing on this item.  My skin doesn't respond well to fragrances, although I have so many, this too shall go to someone who will use it.

LOLLIPOPS MAKE UP PARIS Nail Lacquer in "Voyage A Paris" (0.4oz FULL-SIZED, $10.00) - Statements nails are all the rage this season and Lollipops has created just the right shade to keep you trending from workout to night out.  A quintessential color that never goes out of style, this red hue will become a staple part of your beauty routine.

DE BRUYERE PARIS Red Lipgloss (0.17oz FULL-SIZED, $17.50) - Retreat to centuries past and allow yourself to be transported to the famed Moulin Rouge with this bright, Parisian-inspired red lipgloss.  Long-lasting and highly pigmented, with this on your lips you're guaranteed to be the center of attention!

I wanna cry, but another two items I won't use.  I love the beautiful colors of this nail lacquer and lipgloss... so bright and lovely.  But I have these in other quality brands as well and I'm trying to not have so many duplicates.

This box had a total value of $69.40, which is GREAT! What an amazing box! I apologize for not having tested these products for my readers.  I think you'll agree that it's one of the best boxes yet. As usual, I'm looking forward to next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment