Memebox

Memebox

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Rainbow Honey Mystery Bag (September 2015)

Each new month, the Rainbow Honey mystery bag features sample sneak peeks from upcoming collections and future releases, plus a selection of their custom blended fragrances and body care products.


The mystery pack comes with a letter detailing the products, along with information on upcoming products, RH news, and deals they are offering for a limited time.

I'll start with the body care products:

Way Cooler Body Mist (5ml) - Enjoy the light and airy body mist formula with Way Cooler.  A refreshing blend of pears, quince and acai berries for that much needed pick me up.  Way Cooler is part of the upcoming Magic World collection.  The moisturizing body mist is formulated to refresh your skin and hair and is alcohol and paraben free.

Vanilla Plains Cooling Gel (1oz) - The moisturizing aloe vera gel formula leaves behind cool, soft skin and scented with a sneak peek from the upcoming Magic World collection, Vanilla Plains.  Vanilla Plains is an epic vanilla cake aroma and is one of the secret ingredients to magic world.

Chocomint Valley Soap Bar (1.5oz) - Chocolate mint lovers... cleanse and moisturize your skin while delighting your senses with the newest soap bar from the upcoming collection, Magic World.  Meet Chocomint, a true blend of dark chocolates, mint and cocoa.  Enjoy!

The pear stood out predominately in the body mist.  While pleasant, it was rather... sweet.  The cooling gel left a delicious scent.  I'm about to lick my hands.  The chocolate mint soap did smell good.  I wanted to eat it.  But I'd recommend that companies making chocolate soaps maybe stay away from the brown color, ridiculous as that may sound.  Aesthetically it looks like a lump of poo.  I myself would not use it as a guest in a friend's home.

Each of the nail polishes included in the mini bag I subscribed to for $10 are 7.5ml, which is not only half the size of the full-size products, but the perfect size for those of us who have entirely too many polishes.

Just Sugar Coat It! Nail Lacquer - Inspired by the ever adorable and colorful sugar swizzle sticks, this adds a shiny sweet glaze with depth adding iridescent glitters and shimmer to any manicure.  Just Sugar Coat It! is part of an upcoming Sugar Glaze collection featuring all swizzle stick colors.

Underwater World Nail Lacquer - From a far away place called Magic World, comes this magical glitter topper packed with bright stars and white dust shimmer.  Everything looks different underwater!

Truffle Cappuccino Cuticle Oil (15ml) - Fall Treats Sneak Peek Alert!  Belgian truffles, espresso blended with steamed milk and a touch of spicy cinnamon makes this a cozy coffee house aroma.

I was rather disappointed in the polishes.  They were both glitters, and looked remarkably similar on a clean nail.  I think I am just glittered out.  Plus, these colors are not good for the coming autumn months.  I loved the chocolate coffee scent of the cuticle oil, but more and more I believe that isn't significant because the smells are covered by the polishes and top coats...

I have so many fingernail polishes, I keep thinking I might cancel my subscription, but I LOVE the body products, especially the lip and hand care items, and just can't. I'm always looking forward to what else they'll send me in addition to the polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment