Memebox

Memebox

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Rainbow Honey Mystery Bag (October 2015)

Each new month, the Rainbow Honey mystery bag features sample sneak peeks from upcoming collections and future releases, plus a selection of their custom blended fragrances and body care products.


The mystery pack comes with a letter detailing the products, along with information on upcoming products, RH news, and deals they are offering for a limited time.

I'll start with the body care products:

The Bubbly Lip Balm (0.15oz) - Did you hear?  The Bubbly is coming back in December and to celebrate its return, they give you, the Bubbly Lip Balm.  A new flavor to compliment the Bubbly fragrance.  The flavored lip balms have been formulated to nourish and protect your lips... packed with Maracuja Oil and Vitamin E, the moisturizing lip balms will soothe and protect dry lips all year long.

The Bubbly Solid Perfume Balm (0.15oz) - Formulated with tons of shea butter and natural skin loving oils, this is a great "pick me up" to dry skin spots all over and leaves behind the popular Bubbly scent.

Fall Bouquet Bubble Bath (1oz) - Formulated to produce rich and creamy bath bubbles, the Fall Bouquet Bubble Bath, a light and fragrant blend of apples, wildberries and fall flowers, provides a relaxing bubble bath experience and leaves you feeling refreshed and soft.  Apply small amount to warm tub water and enjoy!

I did not care for the lip balm.  It tasted like the perfume smelled.  Blech.  But I did like the perfume.  It was neither too flowery or too fruity.  Very mild.  Same goes for the bubble bath, which I used as a shower gel.

Each of the nail polishes included in the mini bag I subscribed to for $10 are 7.5ml, which is not only half the size of the full-size products, but the perfect size for those of us who have entirely too many polishes.

La Isla Morada Nail Lacquer - Does the Island of Purple really exist? This captures what it would look like with the deep purple lacquer sprinkled with black glitters, white shards and iridescent shimmer to create a purple island oasis on your nails!

Magic Brix Nail Lacquer - Are you ready for another Magic World preview?   Meet this shiny brick red crème that you'll have to stomp through to get to the next level.

My Midnight Garden - This color is quite the standout for an evening manicure.  A deep midnight emerald green with a hint of blue shimmer for added twinkle.  This will be part of the Midnight Garden Collection, set to be re-released in early 2016.

I thought the curation of these nail colors was MUCH better than previous bags.  Very season appropriate.  Magic Brix is a nice shiny, solid color.  La Isla Morada is a pretty Halloween-y purple with flicks of glitter.  My Midnight Garden is a lovely deep blue with a hint of sparkle.

I have so many fingernail polishes, I keep thinking I might cancel my subscription, but I LOVE the body products, especially the lip and hand care items, and just can't. I'm always looking forward to what else they'll send me in addition to the polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment