Memebox

Memebox

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Rainbow Honey Mystery Bag (May 2015)

Each new month, the Rainbow Honey mystery bag features sample sneak peeks from upcoming collections and future releases, plus a selection of their custom blended fragrances and body care products.

The mystery pack came with a letter detailing the products, along with a super sweet personal message, along with information on how to receive a free full-sized product with purchase.

I'll start with the body care products:


Mojito Clasico Perfume Oil Rollerball (4ml) - This month, their silky soft perfume oil rollerball is featuring the first signature scent from their upcoming Summer Drinks collection.  This is a classic and refreshing Mojito Cubano blended with mint leaves, sugar cane and lemon slices!

Pina Coco-Colada Scented Cuticle Balm (0.15oz) - Their hydrating cuticle balm is scented with their next signature summer drinks scent, Pina Coco-Colada, a frozen delight blended with coconut, sweet pineapples, luscious mangos and topped with notes of lotus flower and vanilla!

Twisted Ice Tea Cooling Gel, enriched with Aloe (1oz) - Their favorite summer must have is scented with Twisted Ice Tea, fresh tea leaves and sugar, blended on ice with sliced oranges and lemons for a bright summer twist!

The mojito rollerball was the perfect combination of lime* and mint.  I know that's not the description but that's what I smelled and I LOVED it!  The pina colada cuticle oil (which I use as both that and a lip balm), also smells fantastic.  Really left me craving a pina colada on the beach!

My favorite thing, without a doubt, was the cooling gel.  I don't even know what cooling gel is!!!  But I rubbed it on my hands and arms, and ohmigosh, the tea, orange and lemon smell was DI-vine!

Each of the nail polishes included in the mini bag I subscribed to for $10 are 7.5ml, which is not only half the size of the full-size products, but the perfect size for those of us who have entirely too many polishes.

Juicy Orange Pop Nail Lacquer - a luscious bright orange soda jelly.

Laguna Grande Nail Lacquer - a midnight swim, illuminating teal blue.

Neon Yoshimi Glitter Topper - full of black, white and neon blast of bright glitters in varying sizes sprinkled with iridescence to make your manicure pop.

I like using a layering thing to see what looks I can create with the items Rainbow Honey sends me each month.


I began by painting my pinky and ring finger with a pale blue, followed by Laguna Grande.  My middle finger was painted with a white base.  I painted my index finger and thumb with a pale peach, followed by Juicy Orange Pop.  Then I put the Neon Yoshimi Glitter over my index, middle and ring fingers.

These are really fun colors, but not the best I've received.  I love that Rainbow Honey is sticking to the "summer drink" theme.  I especially liked the orange and blue.  I hate the word "but," but, I wasn't a fan of the glitter at all.  That being said, I do like most of their glitters.

I adore Rainbow Honey, and this month was a big win for me despite the Neon Yoshimi Glitter.  The smells of the body products were oh, so wonderful!  I can't wait till next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment