Memebox

Memebox

Friday, March 13, 2015

Innisfree Haul!

I was both excited and dreadful about receiving my Innisfree order.  Excited, because I received a lot of product for a super low price.  Dreadful, because I really shouldn't have been spending that money.  But, que sera, sera.  I got a lot of stuff for nearly nothing, but close to nothing was a little over my budget.

I have an affinity towards Korean beauty products.  They are not only way higher quality than most US products, they also contain so many natural ingredients and leave out all the chemicals that are bad for us.  Innisfree is no different.

I ordered two sets that interested me for their 15th anniversary.  They kindly sent me a third set that I totally wasn't expecting.  While I cannot review each item in this post, I will comment on them as best I can, and will review them at a future date.

Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Set - The 100ml clay mask itself is a $15 value.  There was also a 30ml cleansing foam, which based on the full-sized version is worth about $2, and a 70ml toner, worth approximately $6.  I cannot sense much from the mask and cleansing foam, but the toner is woodsy and clean-smelling.

Orchid Enriched Cream 15th Anniversary Set - The 50ml cream has a retail value of $29.  The 20ml intense cream, based on full-size, is worth approximately $13, and the hand cream, around $5.  All of the products have a lovely, fresh, authentic orchid scent.

Skin Solution Mini Bar Kit - includes 5ml bottles of each of the following: Perfect 9 Repair Skin & Lotion, Bija Anti-Trouble Skin & Lotion, Soybean Firming Skin & Lotion, Eco Science Skin & Lotion, and Forest for Men Skin & Essence.  It's hard to tell, but I've estimated that the kit is worth at minimum $10.

Olive Real Cleansing Foam - 150ml, retail $12, this has a fresh, almost citrusy scent.

It's Real Blackberry Squeeze Mask x2
It's Real Rose Squeeze Mask x2
Eco Finger Rose & Rosehip Finger Mask

The masks come to about $8.  There are two sets of finger masks in the one package.  I'm obsessed with sheet masks and don't have these fragrances.

The sleeping packs (10ml) were buy 3, get 3 (regularly $2.50 each), and the hand lotions (30ml) were buy 2, get 2 (regularly $4.50 each) for a total value of $33.

Wine Capsule Recipe Sleeping Pack x3
Rice Capsule Recipe Sleeping Pack x3

Jeju Fig Hand Cream, Jeju Rose Hand Cream, Jeju Camellia Hand Cream, Jeju Hallabong Hand Cream

I definitely picked the right hand creams.  Each smelled exceptionally as they were described.  The fig smelled like fig.  The rose smelled like rose.  The camellia, which has suddenly become popular in a lot of fragrance and beauty products, smelled like a mix of tangerine and flower. The hallabong smelled like citrus, especially grapefruit.  I love them all!!!

I also received a bunch of samples:

Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack x4
Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask x2
Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam x2
Jeju Volcanic Pore Essence x3
Soybean Firming Neck Cream
Soybean Firming Serum
Green Tea Seed Serum

And I got an awesome little makeup bag that will probably not carry anything.

All in all, I got about $120 worth of product and spent nowhere near that much.  Innisfree is such an amazing brand... I can't wait to try it all.  But that's going to take a while.  So I'll make sure to post a Random Products Review devoted to Innisfree products in the future.

15 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love seeing haul posts! I apparently need to pay attention to Innisfree sales. #kbeautybloghop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I can't wait till I have the funds for a Tester Korea haul!

      Delete
    2. Tester Korea is my absolute favorite! It's where I tend to stock up on masks since the sheet masks run anywhere between 350-3000 won.

      Delete
  2. Amazing haul! I love Innisfree products and a lot of them do wonders to my skin. I hope you like the 2 sets you got, both are quite popular and the mini bar set is a great way to try out some of their lines. Plus, I always love the samples they give, always plenty full and enough for up to weeks of uses. #kbeautybloghop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh this haul is dream-worthy!! I love Innisfree products and there are a lot of things here I haven't tried yet- I'd love to see more reviews with your thoughts on everything once you've had a chance to try them! :D #kbeautybloghop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do. It'll be awhile. I want to use up my other kbeauty stock before I open these. No matter how tempting! ;-)

      Delete
  4. I have never tried Innisfree products. Not sure why, as I have boxes of Korean Beauty. Think I might give them a go. The skin solution mini bar kit looks very interesting
    #kbeautybloghop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a really high end brand. I enjoy their products. 👍

      Delete
  5. I love it when you get a ton of products for a great price! There is just something so satisfying about it! I have never tried this brand but they look & sound wonderful! Thanks for showing us all these goodies! #kbeautybloghop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and it was all individually wrapped so it was like Christmas!

      Delete
  6. What a great haul! I'd love to order directly from Innisfree but they are renowned for getting caught by customs in the UK and the limit is only £15. Perhaps one day if I save up and allow for the extra!
    #kbeautybloghop
    (https://charlotteswebbeautyblog.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you can get their stuff on eBay and Amazon as well, but it's pricier.

      Delete
  7. Great haul!! So far, I have only tried Innisfree sheet masks and have loved them! Enjoy!
    #kbeautybloghop
    Renee C.
    seetheworldinpink.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete