Memebox

Memebox

Friday, February 20, 2015

Memebox: Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask


This is the ultimate one-step facial mask with both pore care and cleansing functions. Not only is it packed with green tea extracts, pomegranate extracts, and charcoal extracts, this Clay Mask contains carbonated water which starts to bubble up the very moment it's applied on your face and deeply penetrates into your pores for getting all the gunk out without having to harden up like average clay masks.
 
I had a lot of Memepoints to spend and free US shipping, so even though it cost $19, I ended up getting it totally free.  How exciting!

How to use:

Spread the Bubble Clay Mask over un-cleansed, un-wet face. Let it be for about 5 minutes until it starts to create bubbles, then massage onto your face with wet hands for deep cleansing effects. Rinse off with warm water.

This is my new favorite mask ever!  It came with a helpful spatula and spreads easily.  You can see from the picture how it begins foaming within a minute.  I was really entertained and loved the feeling of the bubbles forming on my face.  I felt like a CHIA PET!  It rinsed off relatively easy with warm water and a wash rag.  With a little moisturizer afterwards, my skin felt IN-credible.  I love it.  Buy it immediately!

4 comments:

  1. I love this mask too! I use it after I have worn full makeup (about once a week) and it gets it off so well. I'm glad that I can get it other places now that Memebox will no longer deliver! #kbeautybloghop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the Elizavecca Jella Pack too, and I really like it.

      Delete
  2. Love this mask so much. It's one of the few things from Memebox that I've repurchased elsewhere (from eBay - much cheaper than Meme). As well as how it feels, I like that it's quick. You can lock yourself in the bathroom for 5 minutes and do it, whereas if you were to lock yourself in the bathroom for 20 minutes to do a sheet mask, people would be wondering if you were ill. #kbeautybloghop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I like to put my masks on and join my family in the living room. Makes' em uncomfortable!

      Delete