Memebox

Memebox

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Beauty Box 5 (September 2014)


Pretty disappointed with this month's BB5, and I had high hopes because August's box wasn't the greatest either.  Usually Beauty Box 5 comes with a handy card detailing each product they have included this month, but mine must've gone missing this month, so I'll try to detail each product as best I can.

1)  My Beauty Spot Nail Polish - I'm not certain what color this is because there's no label, but it's a very dark purple/plum.  It's a pretty color for Fall.

2)  Sally Hansen Toe Spacers - Toe spacers are a pretty chinsy addition to a beauty box.  It's the third set I've received from various boxes in the past few months, and honestly, who needs more than one set of these?

3)  Natural Style by FUBU Deep Conditioner & Co-Wash - I don't mind foil packets, so long as there's enough product in the packet to really get good use of it.  These are 0.5oz and there are two of them, so it shouldn't be a problem.  This conditioner is 100% sulfate and paraben free, and contains organic shea butter, sweet almond oil, virgin olive oil, bamboo oil, jojoba oil, argan oil, avocado oil, virgin coconut oil and pomegranate seed oil.  Yeah, that's a lot of oil.

4)  Nicka K Eye Light Crayon in Gold (FULL SIZE) - BB5 seems to really like including Nicka K products in their boxes.  This appears to just be a gold cream eyeshadow.  Gold doesn't really work on me so this will be going in the swap pile.

5)  Lash Em 3 in 1 Eye Bright (0.17oz) - I've never heard of this brand.  The product claims to lift, firm and brighten eyes.  I have a big supply of really high quality eye creams and brightening products so this is another for the swap pile.

I'm not very excited for the quality of this box.  Since they're $2 more expensive than Birchbox, I think I'll give them one more chance before I switch back.

No comments:

Post a Comment