Memebox

Memebox

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Beauty Box 5 (October 2014)


I have no words left.

At least they included a card this month.

1)  Chapstick Hydration Lock (FULL SIZE) - "This double-ended wonder balm with 2 conditioning formulas will keep your put protected, soothed, and smooth."

2)  Extend Your Beauty Cosmetic Tool - "Throwing away precious products hurts, so make sure you get every single drop!  This handy spatula grabs that hard-to-reach last bit and lengthens the life of your beauty essentials."

3)  Lashem Picture Perfect Instant Wrinkle Reducer (0.17oz) - "Look fab at every age!  This nourishing serum reduces fine lines for a gorgeous glow when applied after cleansing."  I also received a different Lashem product last month, and wasn't excited about it either.

4)  Bellapierre Cosmetics Cheek and Lip Stain in Pink (FULL SIZE) - Do double duty with this sweet stain!  Use your fingertip to apply a small amount to your lips or lend onto the apples of your cheeks."

5)  Nanacoco Nail Polish in Mermaid Lake - Pretty polish, please!  We (BB5) love these high-quality lacquers for their thick professional formulas."  In recent months, BB5 has seemed to become fond of Nancoco products.

I think I'm done with BB5.  The Chapstick is the only product I was glad to see in this box.  I can't pull of the pink cheek/lip stain, which isn't their fault but a little customization might help.  The polish is clearly not a Fall color.  The makeup stick is kind of neat but is poorly made, probably very cheap for them to add to the box.  I'm very picky about my eye and wrinkle creams, plus I have a surplus of these products anyways.  I just don't feel the quality is there anymore.  I'd be better going with a service like ipsy or Birchbox that feature higher end products, with better range.

No comments:

Post a Comment