Memebox

Memebox

Monday, August 4, 2014

Freebies & Samples I Got in the Mail (July 2014)

 
Ouidad Climate Control Defrizzing Shampoo, (2) Climate Control Defrizzing Conditioner, Curl Quencher Moisturizing Shampoo, and Curl Quencher Moisturizing Conditioner
This promotion has ended (for the time being).

Once again with Ouidad, right place, right time.  Ouidad was offering free shipping and five samples with ANY purchase AGAIN.  I LOVE THESE GUYS.  I was able to find a trial-sized (2.5oz) version of their Curl Co-Wash for only $8, and received generous 0.6oz samples of items I listed above, though I could've chosen from almost any of their amazing products.  Ouidad is really making my July "straight-to-curly" project too easy!


WEI Royal Ming Firming and Hydrating Cream
No promotion available.

Sorry to keep "tricking" you into thinking everything are freebies.  Problem is, a lot of the freebies I list on my page, Contests, Giveaways and Freebies, have ended by the time I get them in the mail to add to this post.  Make sure you check out that page frequently so you don't miss out!

Others I get free with purchase.  I'm always on the hunt for a deal, especially when the offer includes freebies.

This particular freebie was a surprise.  I'd been dying to try Origins' "Starting Over" face cream without buying the $35+ full-sized version, which is the only one they offer on their website.  I found a 0.17oz sample for less than $2 on eBay, and surprise!  They included the WEI product.


MURAD Acne Clearing Solution
Promotion has ended.

Somehow or other, I ended up being lucky enough to get two of these.  I received a total of 6 packets at 0.045oz each.

Fortunately for me, I do not have acne, so these will go in the swap pile.


LIPTON Iced Tea K-Cup Packs
http://see.walmart.com/lipton/

Watch a short video, fill out your information, and you will receive:

*  Full-sized LIPTON Classic Unsweetened Ice Tea K-Cup
*  Full-sized LIPTON Iced Tea Lemonade
*  $1.00 coupon towards any LIPTON K-Cup pack product





P&G Product Sample Pack
http://www.pgeveryday.com/tag/product-samples-offers

Take a short survey about yourself.  This particular package included:

*  OLAY unscented body wash (1.7oz)
*  HERBAL ESSENCES Body Burst Body Wash (1.2oz)
*  PRILOSEC OTC heartburn relief (2 tablets)


GARNIER Clean Balancing Daily Exfoliator
http://www.startsampling.com/sm/590sulpnaelc/

Included: 0.16oz sample packet





OLAY Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Moisturizer
Promotion has ended.

*  Micro-Sculpting Cream (0.02oz)
*  $3.00 coupon towards any full-sized OLAY Regenerist Facial Moisturizer or Facial Cleanser


NIVEA Lotion Samples
https://www.facebook.com/ NIVEAusa/app_672169342845579

Once again, somehow I got lucky enough to get both samples.

*  NIVEA Extended Moisture Body Lotion (0.14oz)
*  NIVEA Smooth Sensation Body Lotion (0.14oz)
*  (2)  $1.00 coupons off any NIVEA body lotion or crème


SUAVE PROFESSIONALS Natural Infusion Samples
Promotion has ended.

*  Anti-Breakage Shampoo (0.28oz)
*  Anti-Breakage Conditioner (0.28oz)
*  Strengthening Light Leave-In Cream (0.28oz)
*  $1.00 coupon towards any SUAVE PROFESSIONALS Natural Infusion product.


DeFEET RUN DV8 Lite Low Socks
No promotion available.

I honestly have no idea how I got these.  But I sign up for so much stuff every month, sometimes there's just no way to keep up with everything.

These socks are purpose-built for runners.  The performance and durability runners get from these socks results from the highest-grade fibers assembled with DeFeet craftsmanship.

No comments:

Post a Comment