Memebox

Memebox

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Random Product Reviews (June/July 2014)

I try a lot of new (to me) products every month, and thought maybe I'd share my insight on some of the best (and worst).  June was an AH-mazing month.  I found so many items that I fully intend to make a part of my regular beauty routine.

Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle Leave in Conditioner - I tried a little on a small section of my hair, and it did leave it feeling silky, not at all greasy like most that are spritzed on dry hair.  What I liked best though was the smell.  I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but as I walked past my husband, he said, "Mmm... you smell like cotton candy."

BIOselect Dictamelia Face Scrub - BIOselect products are for the most part organic, vegan, and gluten-free.  The olive pits contained in this creamy formula of the Face Scrub remove dead cells efficiently, wipe off sebum and cleanse pores, while Dictamelia, Sage water and Mallow extract sooth and protect skin, leaving it smooth and radiant.  I gotta be honest.  I could not get past the smell.  And since Momma said, I'm going to leave it at that.

***Coola Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face - It's very creamy and leaves a matte softness to your skin.  I was afraid of the tint because of my ivory coloring, but it didn't really make a difference.  Once again, I've found a new product that I will seriously continue to use.***

***Julep Glycolic Hand Scrub and Glow On Age Defying Hand Brightener - Wow!  I'm in love with this stuff.  There was a noticeable difference in the texture and softness of my hands.  Another must-have.  I will continue to buy these products as long as Julep keeps on making them.***

Loreal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair Extreme Reconstructing Shampoo, Conditioner, and Emergency Recovery Mask - The 0.34oz samples I received were a little small so I had to use some of my regular shampoo with the reconstructing shampoo, and I actually mixed the conditioner and recovering mask to coat all of my hair.  My hair felt great after using it!

Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara - I've tried a few mascaras this month, and this one is definitely my favorite.  My lashes looked fantastic.

***Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer and Refreshing Eye Cream - My face felt wonderful and soft after using these products.  BONUS!  The moisturizer smells like fresh tangerine.  I believe this will be my staple moisturizer from now on.***
 
***Real Purity LipstickCreamy and hydrating, Real Purity lipsticks are all natural, non-allergenic, rich with antioxidants, and available in over 25 colors.  My lips dry and peel easily, especially with the wrong lip product, but this was a rich, very moisturizing lipstick.  Although the color I sampled does not work well on me, I will DEFINITELY be purchasing from them in the future.  BONUS!  It does not taste bad like most lipsticks, nor does it have that plastic-y flavoring.***
 
***VitaBath Body Wash (Wild Red Cherry) - I can't get enough of this!  The body wash smells delicious!  Hands down, best wild cherry scented product I've ever used.***

No comments:

Post a Comment