Memebox

Memebox

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Freebies & Samples I Got in the Mail W/E 07-05-14


Ouidad Curl Quencher Hydrafusion Intense Curl Cream, Curl Recovery Curl Defining Styling Souffle, Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner, Moisture Lock Define & Shine Curl Styling Gel-Cream, and Tress Effects Styling Gel
This promotion has ended.

This promotion was an example of right place, right time.  Ouidad was offering free shipping and five samples with ANY purchase.  I was able to find a trial-sized (2oz) version of their Curl Recovery Melt-Down Extreme Repair Mask for only $14, and received generous 0.6oz samples of items I listed above, though I could've chosen from almost any of their amazing products.


Love 2 Love fragrance samples
http://love2lovefragrances.com/

*  Freesia & Violet Petals - A very fresh floral fragrance.

*  Orange Blossom & White Musk - Definitely a musk, but light and not too overwhelming with some floral notes.



 
Frizz Ease Expert Finish Polishing Serum & Secret Weapon Touch-Up Crème samples
This promotion has ended.

*  0.15oz Expert Finish Polishing Serum
*  0.15oz Secret Weapon Touch-Up Crème
*  $1.00 coupon towards any Frizz Ease hair care product





Color Secrets LashFix Eyelash Kits with Glue, 4-pack, in romantic
Promotion by referring a friend for $10 Groupon bucks.

Groupon has a lot of great beauty items.  I'd had my eye on these Color Secrets LashFix kits for a while, so when someone I referred to Groupon made a purchase, I was happy to spend my $10 on them.

The kit contains four pairs of false eyelashes and four bottles of lash adhesive.  The lashes are handmade from 100% human remy natural hair, have a flexible band for comfortable wear, and are reusable up to ten times.  That means I'll have forty tries to get it right!


Nexxus Color Assure Sulfate-Free System Samples from Walmart.com
This promotion has ended.

*  Primer (0.17oz)

*  Shampoo (0.3oz)
*  Conditioner (0.3oz)
*  Coupon for $5.00 off any full-sized Nexxus Color Assure product
 
These samples are way small, but I love the cute little bottles!

No comments:

Post a Comment