Memebox

Memebox

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sephora Christmas In June for ME!

OHMIGOSH!  I was so excited to get my order from Sephora today.  Sephora has EVERYTHING!  I want so much stuff.  I need to try it all.  My wishlist is practically the entire website.  But you know what's awesome?  Sephora has travel/trial sized kits so you CAN try everything.

I always watch these sites that offer free samples and/or have special deals and/or give free shipping if your order is over a certain amount, and Sephora always fits the bill.  You can always get free shipping on any order over $50.  You get three Free Samples with ANY order, and you can select from a wide variety of ever-changing fragrance, skin care and hair care products  But my favorite part is the Weekly Specials and Fragrance Deals.  A $25 purchase is usually all that's required for any of the AH-mazing weekly specials.  The amounts vary for the fragrance deals.

This order was kind of a sampler pack for me.  There are quite a few high end products that I have been wanting to try out, but did not want to commit to the full-sized purchases.  Here's my new toy chest of beauty products:

I've used Ouidad YEARS ago, and I loved it, so it was a no-brainer for me to want to give this brand another shot.  At $27, the Ouidad Curl Essentials Starter Kit includes:

*  2.5 oz Clear & Gentle Essential Daily Shampoo
*  2.5 oz Balancing Rise Essential Daily Conditioner
*  2.5 oz Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel
*  2.5 oz Botanical Boost Moisture Infusing & Refreshing Spray


A retail value of $31, this kit comes in a nice little travel bag.

Philosophy is a new brand to me, and one that I have really wanted to try.  The reviews are phenomenal.  The Welcome Philosophy Girl Kit was a complete steal.  It retails for $25, but at least for now, you can get it from Sephora for $10, and it includes:

*  1 oz Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Face Cleanser
*  1 oz Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bubble Bath & Shower Gel
*  0.4 oz Hope in a Jar
Original Formula Moisturizer
 
 
 
Benefits is another one of those brands that I've never tried, but have heard so many good reviews about.  Especially the products included in this kit:

*  0.25oz The POREfessional Primer temporarily erases pores.
*  0.25oz Girl Meets Pearl is golden-pink luminizer gives your face an exquisite, dewy glow.
*  0.25oz That Gal primes and brightens your skintone to take you from dull to darling.
 
 
 
What pushed me to go ahead and hit that "Order Now" button was the weekly special.  Since I already had the Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Travel Kit on my wishlist, finding the 1oz deluxe sample of the oil primer was perfect. This multitasking primer is infused with six different feather-light oils for complete hair transformation. It has been shown to make hair softer, smoother, silkier, and less tangled as it tames frizz and protects against breakage from heat and UV radiation—all without weighing hair down. It also features a pleasant scent with sweet, fruity hints and tropical touches.

I've only ever tried Bumble & Bumble products in salons, but have been ecstatic with the results each time.

The sample choice was great, even though I've gotta admit that I was a little bummed that the Alien by Thierry Mugler fragrance sample was no longer available.  I chose:

*  0.03oz Caudalie Premier Cru the Crème sample
*  0.05oz Amazon Lily by NEST Fragrances eau de parfum spray sample
*  Fresh Life eau de parfum carded sample

And Sephora surprised me with a couple extras they picked out:

*  0.05oz Couture La La by Juicy Couture eau de parfum spray sample
*  Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs eau de toilette carded sample

I gotta say, I received a lot of great product for my $58.30.  I'm giddy with anticipation to try EVERYTHING!  I'll definitely revisit this blog post to review these products.

Until then, have fun maximizing your money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment