Memebox

Memebox

Friday, June 6, 2014

I Didn't Get a Box or Samples Today, But I Did Get...


EDGAR ALLEN POE TATTOOS!

Lookey what came across my feed the other day!  I'm personally such a big Poe fan that I follow the Facebook page devoted to him, so imagine my enthusiasm when I saw that Archie McPhee is now making EAP temporary tattoos!

Archie McPhee is a great novelty store that used to send catalogs to your grandma, back in the day.  They still do catalogs but they also have a great website where you can get tons more stuff than what you'll find in the catalog.

It was another disappointing day in the life of a girl who is not receiving her subscription boxes.  So it helped tremendously that I got these and was able to play like I'm five years old again!

I had a difficult time choosing from the 33 temporary tattoos that came in the package.  I finally settled on Poe's bust and "POE" with a raven next to it.  These are high quality.  They went on super-easy, and even I didn't mess it up.  If the kid in you wants a bunch of ridiculous tattoos all over, I would strongly recommend any of the tattoo sets you can get at www.mcphee.com.

Until next time, have some fun, and stop trying to act so grownup all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment