Memebox

Memebox

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Graze nibblebox (June 8, 2014): My Last One :-(

*  Chocolate Pecan Pie, chocolate fudge, chopped dates and pecan nuts, was pretty good.  I'm not entirely sure why the dates were in there, but the flavors mixed well.

*  Smoky Chipotle Dip, smoky chipotle relish with rosemary breadsticks were just not good.  I think Graze needs to take a break from making dips.  The crackers are edible, if you've got a serious case of the munchies.  But my suggestion would be to just skip the whole thing.

*  Pina Colada, a mixture of pineapple pieces, coconut flakes and mango wasn't one of my favorite dried fruit combos Graze has presented.  The whole thing was a little bland and the texture wasn't great either.

*  Apple and Cinnamon Flapjack, rustic rolled oat flapjack with apple and cinnamon were pretty tasty.  Once again, Graze nailed it with the flapjacks.  The cinnamon is not overwhelming, and the apple taste is refreshing.  To me, these are like gourmet granola bars.

 

WELP!  This is my last Graze nibblebox review.  The husband laid down the law.  I just have not enjoyed enough of the product lately to convince him it was worth $6 every two weeks.  And I know he's right. :-p
 
HOWEVER... I just took advantage of the free month specials with Nibblr, AND Love With Food, so look for those reviews in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment