Memebox

Memebox

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Girl's Gone Wild!

Yep, that's me.  I cannot do anything a little bit... I have to do everything big RIGHT NOW!  So even though my plan was to just do Graze and Ipsy for now, plans change.  First, apparently there's this "waiting list" for Ipsy.  Seriously?  And you can skip the waiting list if a friend signs up?  How do I know that I want to get a friend signed up until I've tried the product myself?!

Back to the point.  Since Ipsy has a waiting list, I joined Birchbox.  Then I started looking into other boxes.  Through my research I did decide that I did not want to spend more than $12 per box for sample sized items, so that left just a handful.  That left out Sample Society by Allure magazine, Glossybox, Wantable, and several others.  But I just could not help signing up for Beauty Box 5.  And BeautyArmy.  Okay!  I have OCD!

That being said, remember, I have temporarily suspended my Julep membership (which is KILLING me).  Who knows how long I'll be waiting on Ipsy.  And... the great thing about BeautyArmy is you don't actually have to make the commitment until after you've looked at the sample choices they've picked for you.  I haven't seen enough products that I'm truly interested in for the May or June boxes.  So technically I have not signed up yet.  Hopefully in July.  But not having that element of surprise is a little disappointing.  One of the things I look forward to with the whole not-knowing thing is that receiving my boxes will be reminiscent of Christmas mornings as a child.

I'm also DYING to try Bergamot Collection.  It's a perfume delivery box service that works a lot like the beauty boxes but instead delivers little know fragrances from small fragrance houses.  So it's not stuff you're going to find at a lot of department stores.  I'm so intrigued by it that I'm somewhat overlooking the fact that, um, I'm allergic to most perfumes.

In other great news, I received an email stating that I wasn't too late to get the May box from Birchbox, and since I read so many amazing reviews, I am ecstatic.

Anyway, that's it for now.  Until next time, happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment