Memebox

Memebox

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Freebies & Samples I Got in the Mail W/E 06-28-14

Botanic Skin Essentials Organic Soap Sample(s)
https://www.botanicskinessentials.com/shop/great-organic-soap/organic-soap-sample/

I was surprised at the generous samples I received today.  I was under the impression that I would be receiving one sample after paying the 49 cent postage fee, but it showed up in a box containing four different samples.  All in all I received:

*  Organic soap in Cool Rain Mist
*  Organic soap in Lavender
*  Organic soap in Citrus Lavender
*  Gentle face wash


Poise Liner Sample Kit
https://www.poise.com/samples-and-offers/samples

I'm not exactly at THAT age yet, but a girl can never have too much protection during her feminine times.  This kit came with:

*  Poise Hourglass Maximum Absorbency Pad
*  Poise Moderate Absorbency Pad
*  $2.00 coupon for any one Poise product




Loreal Paris Advanced Haircare Sample
http://www.lorealparisusa.com/en/offers/samples/Advanced-Haircare2/register.aspx

*  0.34oz Total Repair Extreme Reconstructing Shampoo
*  0.34oz Total Repair Extreme Reconstructing Conditioner
*  0.34oz Total Repair Extreme Emergency Recovery Mask
*  $2.00 coupon for any Advanced Haircare product




Bumble & Bumble's Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer deluxe sample, Caudalie Premier Cru the Crème sample, Couture La La by Juicy Couture eau de parfum spray sample, Amazon Lily by NEST Fragrances eau de parfum spray sample, Fresh Life eau de parfum sample, Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs eau de toilette sample
This promotion is with $50 purchase

This isn't your typical "freebie", but Sephora has some amazing promotions.  With a $50 purchase, you receive free shipping, a free item from their Weekly Specials page, and any 3 Free Samples from a wide selection. I liked the 1oz B&B Hairdresser's Invisible oil primer for my weekly special.  I've used B&B products in salons a few times before so I'm excited to see what this one can do for me.  As my free samples, I was disappointed that Thierry Mugler's Alien was no longer an option, but I chose the 0.05oz Amazon Lily spray sample, a carded sample of Fresh Life, and a new brand I'm anxious to try, a 0.03oz Caudalie Premier Cru the Crème sample.  Bonus for me!  Sephora threw in a 0.05oz Couture La La spray sample and a carded sample of Marc Jacobs' new fragrance Daisy Eau So Fresh.  I like me some daisies!


Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Anti-Breakage Root to Tip Mender sample
This promotion has ended.

*  0.23oz sample of Root to Tip Mender
*  $2.00 coupon towards any Au Naturale Anti Breakage or Dark & Lovely hair color.

This leave-in treatment with guarana root and honey helps prevent split ends before they start.  Crafted to leave frazzled, frayed hair feeling smooth as if resuscitated and brought back to life.


Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Deep Nourishing 5 Action Hair Elixir
This promotion has ended.

*  0.16oz Marvelous Oil
*  $1.00 coupon towards any Garnier Fructis treatment product

No comments:

Post a Comment