Memebox

Memebox

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Freebies & Samples I Got in the Mail W/E 06-21-14

Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer
No promotion available.

Origins' customer service is incredible.  On my last order, they were unable to fulfill the promotional deluxe sample that I requested, so they sent another product in its place.  When I contacted them to inquire about the substitution, they immediately sent out another deluxe sample as a token of their apologies.  I hadn't requested it or anything.  I just asked about the change of product.

Unfortunately, the item they sent was what I had purchased as full-sized in the first place.  So it'll go in my blog's promotional pile.  But, wow!  I felt like their most important customer.  I plan to be a long time buyer of Origins products.


Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths sample pack
Promotion has ended.

*  11-pack of flushable cleansing cloths
*  $1.00 coupon towards a package of cleansing cloths
*  $1.00 coupon towards a package of Cottonelle toilet paper





BIOselect Dictamelia samples
http://bioselect-us.com/Free_Samples-list.aspx

There was a minimal postage fee, but I got a ton of great samples to try:

*  (2) Face scrubs
*  (2) Anti-wrinkle eye creams
*  (2) Natural restructuring hair masks
*  (2) Olive body lotions
*  (2) Olive hand creams
*  (2) Cream remedy ointments
*  (2) 24-hour anti-aging/moisturizing creams


Lipton Natural Energy Premium Black Tea samples
Promotion has ended.

(3) Tea bags
*  $1.00 coupon towards any Lipton Tea Natural Energy products


White Cloud Fling Disposable Electronic Cigarette
Promotion has ended.

Get all of the full-flavored nicotine satisfaction you crave in a convenient disposable electronic cigarette with the White Cloud Fling. Available in your choice of 16 unique flavors, the Fling disposable e-cig is the perfect choice for first time electronic cigarette users and experienced vapor aficionados alike. Equivalent to about two packs of cigarettes, your Fling is the easiest way to indulge in a full vaping experience without the hassle of recharging or changing batteries. Simply remove it from its package, inhale, enjoy and toss it when you're done.



Coca-Cola AHHzone Instant Win Game/LiveNation $25 Code
Promotion has ended.

Despite how it may appear on this post, I do actually list all of these promotions on my page, Contests, Giveaways and Freebies, while they are active.  Just usually by the time I receive the item(s) in the mail, they've ended.

So to get this $25 LiveNation code, all that I had to do was text a number daily with a key word, and surprise, I won!  Unfortunately, I just could not find a show or merchandise that I wanted.  Instead I opted to get this Abby Cadabby doll for my 2-year old niece, appropriately named Abigail.  I believe she will love it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment