Memebox

Memebox

Friday, May 30, 2014

In the Beginning... UPDATED!

I have recently entered the exciting world of boxes by mail... snack boxes, beauty boxes, sample boxes, etc.  I began my journey by purchasing a bi-monthly subscription to Graze (www.graze.com).  If you choose to join, please use my friendcode: R7CG2QKNP.  I'll get free boxes, and you'll get your own friendcode with which you can start to build free boxes.

I've been doing it since February 16, 2014, and although what you receive in the boxes is a total crapshoot, I have been pleasantly surprised.  Over the next month, I'm going to try to go back and review all of the boxes I've gotten so far.  I'm having a lot of fun.

I also tried a Julep (www.julep.com) box.  That was a great deal and I'm happy with what I received in my first package.  I did discontinue my membership for the time being because I'm a recovering (hopefully) nail biter so there're only so many colors a girl needs in the beginning.  But I will definitely consider reopening my account at a later date.

I'm currently on a waiting list to join Ipsy (www.ipsy.com).  There are several others I'm excited to try, but I need to slow my roll and do one thing at a time.

I hope you'll keep up with my blog and share your experiences and opinions in regards to the boxes you've tried.  I will certainly take your notes into consideration when choosing my future "projects".

Until next time, try to enjoy an exciting and surprising life!


UPDATE:  I couldn't take it... the waiting for my Ipsy membership.  So I also joined Birchbox (www.birchbox.com).  My membership is immediate so I look forward to reviewing my June box!

No comments:

Post a Comment